Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Femme & Fille

Well, I have decided to learn French. So as lesson one closes I have learned a bit of the following:

Femme
Homme
Fille
Garçon
Écrit
Mange
Lit
Boit
Il
Elle

So I guess you could say this is going somewhere (as long as I stick to it better than I did college).

I took three years of Spanish in high school but that amounted to me being able to write you a letter, with proper grammar, but only being able to ask where the bathroom is and tell you my name. That will help make fun of people in the grocery store....NOT. (because why else learn a language than to make fun of people in front of them)

Anywhoo....my day today consisted of continued binge watching Netflix (anyone seen the second season of Orange is the New Black?? Only me? Okay...) and checking out my new favorite blog -----> http://pinstrosity.blogspot.com

They take failure to a whole new hilarious level, just sayin'.

As I sit here and finish Mission Impossible III with the hubs,  I am so very very tired AND have been unable to keep my neck from cramping every night so my head feels like a bobble head of sorts. Anyone have any help with that? Tomorrow I'm thinking of making cupcakes, I'll let you know how that disaster comes out (there will be a great story to go along, no doubt) and take pictures for you.

So, g'night an sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

- Ada

No comments:

Post a Comment